Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Head to the Jesus Green Moorings, just one minute along the boardwalk from the Quayside. You'll see it's beside La Mimosa Restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dogs Welcome
- We'll look after your stroller at our Bookings Desk as you tour
- Call for specific accessibility requests - we'll try to make it happen!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rutherford's Punting Cambridge
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms