40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tour of the historic cellars:Falanghina's tasting;Bruschetta with products and extra virgin oliveoil
Departure & Return
Via Martorano , Via Martorano, 82019 Sant'Agata Dé Goti BN, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Via Martorano, 82019 Santr'Agata Dé Goti BN
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Campania Overland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting and Visit to Sant'Agata de 'Goti cellars?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting and Visit to Sant'Agata de 'Goti cellars?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting and Visit to Sant'Agata de 'Goti cellars?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting and Visit to Sant'Agata de 'Goti cellars?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff