- 6-hour Gallipoli tour from Eceabat near Canakkale
- Tour the key sites of the ill-fated World War I Gallipoli campaign
- Visit Brighton Beach and ANZAC Cove, where the ANZACs landed in 1915
- Pay your respects at the Beach Cemetery, Lone Pine, and other burial grounds and memorials
- Walk through the original trenches at Johnston’s Jolly
- Hear about the battles and soldiers who fought and died here
- Round-trip transport, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Eceabat included
Departure & Return
Feribot iskelesine 100 metre
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Hear the background to the disastrous World War I campaign that saw largely Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) forces land here in 1915 to push back Turkish forces.
On arrival, set off with your guide to visit the main sites. Gaze at Brighton Beach, where the ANZACs originally intended to land, and see ANZAC Cove, where they came ashore.
Visit Beach Cemetery, whose graves include that of John Simpson Kirkpatrick, famous for using donkeys to evacuate the wounded, and then stroll around Ari Burnu Cemetery, just north of ANZAC Cove.
Pay your respects at the Lone Pine Cemetery, hearing how the Australians captured the site in August 1915, and then explore the original trenches at Johnston's Jolly.
Lastly, visit the Turkish Memorial, Chunuk-Blair Memorial, and The Nek, site of the famous Light Horse charge depicted in the 1981 movie, Gallipoli.
Your trip then finishes with a drop-off at your Eceabat hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except infants 0 to 2 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hassle Free Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms