2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This action-packed tour includes several activities over a two-day period. First, tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Chichen Itza, go swimming in a cenote, and visit the charming colonial town of Valladolid. Day two takes you to two sets of ruins—Tulum and Coba. The day wraps up with a lunch buffet, Mayan chocolate experience, and another cenote swim.
- Enjoy a variety of activities on one tour
- Bilingual tour guide
- Excellent value for the money
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer in an air conditioned van or bus
Bilingual tour guide
Entrance fees to Tulum, Coba and Chichen Itza
Swimming at Cenote
Any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up schedule is sent by email after booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Combo Mayan Ruins: Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Chocolate experience.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Combo Mayan Ruins: Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Chocolate experience.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Combo Mayan Ruins: Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Chocolate experience.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Combo Mayan Ruins: Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Chocolate experience.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend doing this excursion because you get a full Mayan experience that is one to remember." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Combo Mayan Ruins: Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Chocolate experience.
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursChocolate Tours Multi-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanOvernight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanChocolate Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMulti-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenOvernight Tours - Playa del CarmenChocolate Tours - Playa del CarmenMulti-day Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelOvernight Tours - CozumelChocolate Tours - CozumelMulti-day Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelCategory
Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xoximilco CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xotik-Ha EcoParkLa Isla Shopping VillageCoCo Bongo CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaXenses ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mandala NightclubKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)