5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Feel pure adrenaline in the heart of the jungle when you join this half-day adventure. Roar around the jungle on an all-terrain vehicle (ATV); soar over the canopy on a zipline circuit; and splash into the cool waters of a brilliant blue cenote. Your package includes snacks, guide and transfers from Cancun area hotels: upgrade for a solo ATV ride.
- Enjoy a jungle adventure with zipline, ATV and a cenote swim
- Stay fueled with typical Mexican snacks
- Certified guide and full equipment ensure a safe adventure
- Skip the self-drive stress with 2-way transfers direct from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Round Transportation service from your Hotel
Cenote Swim Experience
Photos and Souvenirs
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We offer transportation from the different hotels in Cancun and Puerto Morelos, if your hotel is outside of this area please inform us the hotel name and we will pick you up for a minimum extra cost of the transportation per person.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rock promotora tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adrenaline Tour with ATV, Ziplines and Cenote from Cancun ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Adrenaline Tour with ATV, Ziplines and Cenote from Cancun ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adrenaline Tour with ATV, Ziplines and Cenote from Cancun ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adrenaline Tour with ATV, Ziplines and Cenote from Cancun ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms