1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up at Hotel Lobby
Transfer to Laguna Bacalar
Boat Tour of Natural Lagoon
Visit at downtown and Fuerte San Felipe
Visit at Cenote Azul and free time to swim
Lunch in the home restaurant
Transfer back to the Hotel
Drinks during the lunch
Supplement for Pick-up / Drop-off in Cancun Hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up all travelers in any hotel, airport, port or meeting point of Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. An Extra Supplement will be charged for pick-ups in:
Cancun and Puerto Morelos = 42 USD (per group)
Punta Sams and Playa Mujeres = 52 USD (per group)
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Puerto Juarez Ferri, Sexta Privada Kabah 70-65, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up at the Hotel
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KARMA TRAILS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BACALAR & CENOTE AZUL from Riviera Maya and Cancun (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during BACALAR & CENOTE AZUL from Riviera Maya and Cancun (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during BACALAR & CENOTE AZUL from Riviera Maya and Cancun (Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during BACALAR & CENOTE AZUL from Riviera Maya and Cancun (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanOvernight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenOvernight Tours - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelOvernight Tours - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cenotes Sac ActunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipXenses ParkVentura ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXoximilco CancunMandala NightclubEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Captain Hook CancunCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xenotes Oasis Maya