2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Zipline circuit in the jungle
Use of Climbing mountain Equipment
Use of ATV or Polaris Ranger
Swim in Cenote
Entrance to both Parks
Food and Drinks (Dish to choose and unlimited drinks (Second Park))
Worlds: Wet and Wild and Aaah!Ventura
Snacks and Water Bottle (1st Park)
Transportation (Additional Price)
Photos (Extra cost)
Souvenirs and aditional drinks (Extra cost)
Lockers and Towels (Extra cost)
Departure & Return
Quintana Roo Puerto Morelos - Leona Vicario, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Playa Coral (El Mirador II), Punta Nizuc - Cancún 700, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isla Mujeres Cozumel Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during COMBO: 2 Days of 2 Differents Parks in Jungle and Caribbean Sea. Entrance only.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during COMBO: 2 Days of 2 Differents Parks in Jungle and Caribbean Sea. Entrance only.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during COMBO: 2 Days of 2 Differents Parks in Jungle and Caribbean Sea. Entrance only.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during COMBO: 2 Days of 2 Differents Parks in Jungle and Caribbean Sea. Entrance only.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumCancunPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanOvernight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMulti-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenOvernight Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenMulti-day Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelOvernight Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelMulti-day Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelCategory
Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Captain Hook CancunXenses ParkXoximilco CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Playa Norte (North Beach)Mandala NightclubEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)