Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Combo Essential 2 X1 Xcaret and Chichenitza (lunch And Transportation Included).