- Sail to Isla Mujeres by catamaran, with a snorkel stop at Punta Sam
- Enjoy lunch and an open bar at a well-equipped beach club with two pools
- Onboard guides, music and an open bar keep the party spirit flowing
- Upgrade to travel the easy way, with door-to-door round-trip hotel transfers
Departure & Return
Terminal maritima de playa tortugas
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate in the tour and only children over 8 years old can snorkel
- If you have been recently operated on or suffer from any condition that limits you physically (for example, back problems), please mention it to our reservations department before making your purchase
- Remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sat Mexico Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff