12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the natural and historic wonders of the Yucatan Peninsula on this full-day tour from Cancun. Admire the stunning pink-colored lagoons of Las Coloradas, along the Rio Lagartos, and look out for wildlife including wild pink flamingos and crocodiles. In the afternoon, visit the colonial city of Valladolid and enjoy a tour and tasting at a local tequila factory.
- Magnificent views and photo opportunities at Las Coloradas
- Incredible wildlife sightings along the Rio Lagartos
- Guided walking tour of Valladolid’s colonial center
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cancun hotel
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private boat
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Riviera Maya and Cancun
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pink Waters of Las Coloradas, Pink Flamingos and Colonial City of Valladolid,?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pink Waters of Las Coloradas, Pink Flamingos and Colonial City of Valladolid,?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pink Waters of Las Coloradas, Pink Flamingos and Colonial City of Valladolid,?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pink Waters of Las Coloradas, Pink Flamingos and Colonial City of Valladolid,?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDistillery Tours Eco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelDistillery Tours - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Captain Hook CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeJolly Roger Pirate ShipCoCo Bongo CancunVentura ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cenotes Sac ActunMandala NightclubViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza