4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy unlimited drinks with a national open bar while sailing on the Caribbean Sea. This full-day excursion is just for you and your private party on board, ensuring a relaxing way to take in the natural surroundings. Head for Isla Mujeres or simply sail on the bay. Snorkeling on the reef is optional, while onboard staff ensure an unforgettable day.
- Charter sail by catamaran, round-trip from Cancun
- Make Isla Mujeres your destination or opt for the bay
- All activities included, with open bar and snorkeling opportunities
- Private tour ensures dedication from the crew on board
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
$15 USD per person dock and reef tax, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Departure & Return
km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Next to Cancun Bay Resort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun Sailing Catamarans
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Pachanga Boat - For up to 25 people?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Pachanga Boat - For up to 25 people?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Pachanga Boat - For up to 25 people?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Pachanga Boat - For up to 25 people?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Pachanga Boat - For up to 25 people
4 to 7 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)CoCo Bongo CancunXenotes Oasis MayaMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xoximilco CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunXenses ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mandala NightclubCenotes Sac ActunCave of the Sleeping SharksCaptain Hook CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xotik-Ha EcoParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)