8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the iconic Coba ruins and a jungle cenote away from the tourist crowds on a private day tour, departing early to absorb unobstructed views from the summit of the ancient pyramid. Benefit from the personalized attention of your professional guide as well as hassle-free round-trip transfer from your hotel, avoiding hidden costs with snorkel gear, souvenir photos, and lunch included as per itinerary.
- Save time finding your guide with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Absorb scenic views from the summit of an ancient pyramid
- Benefit from your guide’s personalized attention on a private tour
- Keep up your energy with a local lunch and drinks included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
1 bike per person / 2 people per tricycle Rental in Coba
Lunch (one meal a la carte) with water, soda, beer included
Beverages water, soda, beer included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We don't pick up from hotels located North of Cancun / Punta Sam / Playa Mujeres / Puerto Juarez.
No show applies 15 minutes after confirmed pick up time.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/10/2022 - 12/18/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children of less than 3 years old can not participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Absolute Adventure Cancun
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coba Ruins and Cenote Private Tour from Cancun Hotel Zone?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coba Ruins and Cenote Private Tour from Cancun Hotel Zone?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coba Ruins and Cenote Private Tour from Cancun Hotel Zone?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coba Ruins and Cenote Private Tour from Cancun Hotel Zone?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Coba Ruins and Cenote Private Tour from Cancun Hotel Zone
8 to 9 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines) Tours & TicketsGarrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & TicketsMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & TicketsCaptain Hook Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & TicketsCancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & TicketsLa Isla Shopping Village Tours & TicketsCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & TicketsCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & TicketsMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & Tickets