4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of atv
Use of zipline
Swim in the cenote
Pick up at your hotel
Zipline in cenote
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick you up from hotel Zone in cancun, downtown cancun, downtown Playa del Carmen, playacar, isla blanca and tulum , a representative of our company will be in touch with you via email to give you the exact hour and place of your meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coba Tulum Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Atv's, Ziplines and Cenote Swim From Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Atv's, Ziplines and Cenote Swim From Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Atv's, Ziplines and Cenote Swim From Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Atv's, Ziplines and Cenote Swim From Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Atv's, Ziplines and Cenote Swim From Cancun and Riviera Maya
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCancunTulumPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cenotes Sac ActunXenotes Oasis MayaXotik-Ha EcoParkCaptain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Ventura ParkMandala NightclubDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCoCo Bongo CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cave of the Sleeping SharksXoximilco CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)