5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a day trip to Tulum, a seaside oasis and ancient Mayan port city. Tour its well-preserved ruins that sit atop a towering cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Your bilingual guide shares the history of the location and its importance to Mayan culture. This quick half-day trip gets you back to Puerto Morales in time for a late lunch or afternoon tour.
- Day trip from Puerto Morales to Tulum
- See ancient Mayan ruins
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Certified guide on board
Admission to the Tulum archaeological site
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour runs for costumer staying in Hotels from Puerto Morelos City To Dreams Hotel in Tulum Area. From Bahia Petempich to Cancun we dont provide the service.
We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers staying in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins, near close to "Tulum Tower", In the archaeological area mall center. The address is AVENIDA YALKU LT 10 FRACCION 3, Av. Tulum, RUINAS, 77760 Tulum, Q.R.
Costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we pick up them in our meeting points in the Down Town. We´ll provide the nearest meeting point to the aparment or house to you the afternoon before to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bambu Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Xpress from Playa del Carmen?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Xpress from Playa del Carmen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Xpress from Playa del Carmen?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Xpress from Playa del Carmen?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 70982P30
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum Xpress from Playa del Carmen
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Playa Norte (North Beach)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCaptain Hook CancunMandala NightclubCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cenotes Sac ActunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Ventura ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Airport VIP LoungeKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) CoCo Bongo Cancun