8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Dock fee paid by cash
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will notify you of the exact time of your pick up depending on the location of your hotel. Pick up from Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen has an 20 usd extra charge by cash at pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY DOITTRAVEL.MX
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Isla Mujeres Unlimited ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Isla Mujeres Unlimited ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Isla Mujeres Unlimited ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Isla Mujeres Unlimited ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesShopping ToursWalking ToursSailingSnorkelingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCancunDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShopping Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Playa del CarmenShopping Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenSailing - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenDining Experiences - CozumelShopping Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelSailing - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory
Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cenotes Sac ActunXenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCoCo Bongo CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Playa Norte (North Beach)Captain Hook CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mandala NightclubMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xotik-Ha EcoParkVentura ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenotes Oasis Maya