7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Swap the beach for a fix of culture and history on this tour to the Tulum and Coba archaeological zones. Explore clifftop Maya ruins, climb the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula, and swim in a jungle cenote. Opt to rent a bike or hire a bicitaxi and ride between the pyramids.
- Visit Tulum and Coba in a single trip: Make the most of limited time
- Learn about the history and significance of the sites from your guide
- Includes lunch: No need to bring your own
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Playa del Carmen included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
6 USD per person Coba Ruins Local Tax. Must be paid at cheking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour runs for costumer staying in Hotels from Puerto Morelos City To Dreams Hotel in Tulum Area. From Bahia Petempich to Cancun we dont provide the service.
We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers staying in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins, near close to "Tulum Tower", In the archaeological area mall center. The address is AVENIDA YALKU LT 10 FRACCION 3, Av. Tulum, RUINAS, 77760 Tulum, Q.R.
Costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we pick up them in our meeting points in the Down Town. We´ll provide the nearest meeting point to the aparment or house to you the afternoon before to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Bay Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum, Coba and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum, Coba and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum, Coba and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum, Coba and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 55848P47
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum, Coba and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCoCo Bongo CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCenotes Sac ActunJolly Roger Pirate ShipCaptain Hook CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mandala NightclubMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xoximilco CancunXenses Park