12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travelers to the Yucatan Peninsula typically favor lounging on the beach, but with the rich Maya history in the region, savvy travelers should prioritize a visit to the ancient ruins. On this daylong adventure, explore the standout Maya ruins in Tulum and Coba, climb an ancient pyramid, and learn about Maya culture from your guide. To round out your tour, take a dip in a traditional swimming hole, known as a cenote, and recharge with an included buffet lunch.
- Learn about Mayan history, archaeology, and culture
- Explore the ancient Mayan cities of Tulum and Coba
- Visit a Mayan community and enjoy a traditional lunch
- Swim in clear waters of refreshing cenotes swimming hole
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from main Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
Playa del Carmen and Tulum pickup is at a meeting point
Certified guide during all journey
Visit to the Mayan community and swim in a cenote
Tulum and Coba entrance fees
$15 conservation fee to access in Cenote
Departure & Return
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up time will be between 7 AM - 8 AM; you will get exact details via email 2 days prior to your activity date.
- Please note that the pick-up service is available from Cancún, Playa del Carmen and The Riviera Maya.
- Wear comfortable clothes (beachwear) and shoes.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, camera, and spending money
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sat Mexico Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Ventura ParkXenses ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCenotes Sac ActunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMandala NightclubCaptain Hook CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Playa Norte (North Beach)CoCo Bongo CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)