Explore our promoted experiences
- 6-hour Tulum tour from Playa del Carmen
- Guided tour of the Tulum archeological site
- Learn about ancient Maya history
- Swim at the Tulum beach
- Entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Tulum, explore the site on a two-hour guided tour. You’ll see the Temple of the Wind and the Temple of the Descending God, a pair of dramatic structures linked to ancient Maya beliefs—don’t miss the mysterious, upside-down figure that guards the doorway of the Temple of the Descending God.
Take in the religious paintings at the Temple of the Frescoes, then continue to Halach Uinic and the Great Palace, a ruined structure that might once have housed Tulum’s nobles. Following the guided tour, you’ll have one hour on your own, with the option to stay at the site to take photographs, or to swim at the white sand beach that stretches out from the ruins.
At the end of your time at Tulum, meet back up at the bus for the return trip to Playa del Carmen, where this tour concludes at roughly 2:45pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY CANCUN PASSION
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms