10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the amazing nature and culture of the Riviera Maya on this all-day adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, head to Tulum and learn about its rich history and architecture before heading into the jungle. Then, rappel into an underground pond, glide over lush forest on a zipline, visit a 137-mile (220-kilometers) underground river, snorkel in crystal clear waters, participate in a Mayan blessing ceremony, and enjoy a complimentary lunch.
- Explore the ancient, picturesque Mayan ruins of Tulum on the Yucatan coast
- Enjoy a relaxing swim at the amazing underground river of Nohoch Nah Chiich
- Experience a Mayan ceremony with a shaman and enjoy an authentic lunch
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All activities & all the equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Photos (available to purchase)
Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Water, please bring your own container
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun Hotel Zone.
Meeting point for all Hotels in Downtown Cancun
Meeting point for all Hotels in Downtown Playa del Carmen
Meeting point for all Hotels in Tulum
Please confirm your pick up time by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rappel & Ziplines
- Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maiximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum age – 6 years old
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. From 13 years old pay adult price.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- For safety reasons, at Jungla Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day tour to Tulum and Jungle Maya Native Park with Ziplines & Cenotes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day tour to Tulum and Jungle Maya Native Park with Ziplines & Cenotes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-day tour to Tulum and Jungle Maya Native Park with Ziplines & Cenotes?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day tour to Tulum and Jungle Maya Native Park with Ziplines & Cenotes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day tour to Tulum and Jungle Maya Native Park with Ziplines & Cenotes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkVentura ParkXenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCenotes Sac ActunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Interactive Aquarium CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaPlaya Norte (North Beach)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)