12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two premier Maya archaeological sites in one day: Tulum and Coba. Admire breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea while exploring the Tulum ruins with a certified guide, then climb to the top of Nohoch Muul, the Yucatán’s tallest pyramid at Coba. You’ll hear stories at a local Maya community and sit down for a regionally inspired lunch. Transport is provided from Cancun.
- Tulum and Coba combo tour from Cancun
- Explore the archeological ruins with a professional guide
- Visit a Maya community and savor a delicious lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch (chicken fajitas, beef fajitas, panela cheese, or chile relleno)
Train in Tulum (optional)
Coba tax 7 dlls per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
the pick up time will be send1 days before the tour
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
10/1/2021 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kbron travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum and Coba Ruins Full-Day Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum and Coba Ruins Full-Day Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum and Coba Ruins Full-Day Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum and Coba Ruins Full-Day Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum and Coba Ruins Full-Day Tour from Cancun
1 hour 45 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Captain Hook CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cenotes Sac ActunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cave of the Sleeping SharksMandala NightclubViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaVentura ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xoximilco CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenotes Oasis Maya