2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a morning or afternoon kayaking the mangrove forests and tidal flats around Cape Canaveral. Departing from within walking distance of the cruise port, the tour is suitable for both experienced kayakers and first-timers—experienced guides are available the entire trip. Follow the calm, protected waters around the shoreline, keeping your eyes peeled for manatees, dolphins, otters, and many species of birds along the way.
- Professional guide
- Spend time in nature
- Opportunity to see wild animals in their natural habitat
- Multiple departure times available
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Gratuities not included. Please bring cash. 10-15% is customary.
Gratuity to the guide is not included and is strongly encouraged. Please bring cash. 10-15% is customary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointBanana River Park, 901 Puerto Del Rio Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A1A Management LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 27365P4