2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
617 Madison Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
We meet near the shoreline on Madison Ave beach access
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Aloha Surf School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Group Lesson?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesCape CanaveralSports Lessons - FloridaSurfing - FloridaSurfing Lessons - FloridaSports Lessons - Cocoa BeachSurfing - Cocoa BeachSurfing Lessons - Cocoa BeachSports Lessons - OrlandoSurfing - OrlandoSurfing Lessons - OrlandoCategory