- Private day trip to Capri and the Blue Grotto from Salerno
- Cruise along the cliffside on Mamma Mia Road for sights overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Stop at the Blue Grotto, and walk inside it if it’s not high tide
- Take a break in Anacapri, and have lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- Ride a chairlift up to Mt. Solaro
- Admire the views of the Augustus Gardens
Departure & Return
The meeting point will be at the exit of your boat coming from Salerno.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you get to the Marina Grande Capri, meet your guide at the ferry gate and hop in a private convertible car. Get ready for the gorgeous drive along the Mamma Mia Road over to the Blue Grotto. Enjoy the drive and take in the views of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
If the tide permits, stop at the Blue Grotto and make your way into the sea cave. The cave is so special because the sunlight here passes through an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a blue reflection that illuminates the cavern.
Next up, get back in your car, and ride up to Anacapri. You can choose to go to a restaurant for lunch (own expense) or to take the chairlift up to Mt. Solaro. Walk through the commune’s square to reach the Augustus Gardens.
At the end of the tour, your guide drops you back at the Marina Grande Capri for you to cruise on the ferry back to where your day began — Salerno Marino.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please purchase round-trip jetfoil/ferry tickets Salerno-Capri for 8:20am departure to arrive in Capri by 10:30am
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Tour is not available for passengers coming into Salerno on a cruise ship, because the jetfoil/ferry does not have any times which coordinate with cruise ship arrivals and departures
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience