6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover the best of the island of Capri on this private boat tour. Choose from a variety of boats, including yachts and speedboats, and set sail for a day filled with swimming and sunbathing. Customize the itinerary to your interests and visit landmarks like the famous Blue Grotto, the Faraglioni Rock Formations, and sail past small fishing villages. Light refreshments and snacks are also available onboard.
- Take a half-day private boat tour around the island of Capri
- Create your own itinerary and choose from a variety of boats
- See the famous Blue Grotto, Faraglioni Rock Formations, and more
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and boat
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel, taxes, and port fees
Use of snorkeling masks
Blue Grotto entrance fee of €14 (optional)
Departure & Return
80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri by Sea Private Boat Excursion?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capri by Sea Private Boat Excursion?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6405P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCapriShore Excursions - SorrentoDay Cruises - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoJet Boating - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - PompeiiDay Cruises - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiJet Boating - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory