Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 4-hour Caprese cuisine cooking class in Capri
- Learn to make a 3-course Caprese meal using local family recipes
- Make Caprese classics like 'Ravioli Caprese' (cheese-filled ravioli) and 'Torta Caprese' (chocolate and almond cake)
- Get guidance from a local chef and enjoy your meal with wine after your class
- Choose a morning or afternoon class and receive recipes to take home
- Ideal for Italian food fans and as a romantic experience for couples
- Numbers are limited to eight people for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Via Sella Orta, 10, 80076 Capri NA
What To Expect
Capri’s cuisine bears the hallmarks of the island’s historical Greek, Roman and French and Spanish rulers; as well the glamor of the Hollywood stars and jetsetters who have holidayed here since the 1950s. These influences, together with the island's abundant seafood, fresh produce and classic Italian gastronomy have made it one of Europe’s culinary hotspots, and are reflected in the dishes you'll be preparing.
Once you’re ready, set about cooking a traditional Caprese 3-course lunch or dinner. The dishes have been decided by your chef, and are based on recipes passed down through the family for generations, so they’re authentic, Caprese classics.
With step-by-step instruction from your chef, use the supplied ingredients to whip up a Capri staple: an Insalata Caprese (Caprese salad), the island’s world-famous salad of firm tomatoes, creamy buffalo mozzarella cheese and fresh basil.
Then, conjure up a Ravioli Caprese (cheese-filled ravioli), kneading and rolling out your handmade pasta dough to create your own ravioli parcels. Lastly, make a succulent Torta Caprese (chocolate and almond torte), a traditional Italian chocolate cake that takes its name from the island.
When everything is ready, sit down with your fellow cooks to savor your homemade creations. Chat about your dishes and enjoy a glass of wine as you eat and relax.
After your meal, receive a set of written recipes so you can recreate more Caprese dishes back home to impress your friends and family.
Your experience then finishes when you say goodbye and leave the cooking venue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make a note of dietary requests in the Special Requirements field when you book
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience