8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Kite and Bar
IKO Register as Rider
Departure & Return
Av. Vicente Blasco Ibañez, 248, 03130 Santa Pola, Alicante, Spain
Meeting point Playa Tamarit, Santa Pola
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/3/2021 - 1/29/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cristian Lopez
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Official Private Kitesurfing Initiation Course in Alicante?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Official Private Kitesurfing Initiation Course in Alicante?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff