- Visit Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Meknes, and Fez on a 4-night tour
- Travel to the imperial cities with ease by air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
- Guided city tours cover musts such as Marrakech’s Jemaa el Fna and more
- Includes airport transfers and many meals; plus premium hotel upgrade option
Departure & Return
Departure PointCasablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
Please give all the information about flight details in order to confirm pickup service in the airport
Return DetailsFes, Morocco
Please give all the information about your departure flight in order to confirm shuttle service included on the last day of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- In the unusual event that a group numbers less than 12 participants, the Tour Operator reserves the right to operate the tour in minibus or private car with an expert bilingual driver. Local visits to monumental cities are explained by official local guides.
- Hotels require a copy of the passport, to be sent with the booking, as DOB proof to apply senior, youth, and child discounts.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Web Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff