Are you interested in?
78 Tours & Activities
Fez Mellah (Jewish Quarter) Tours
144 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
454 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Don’t miss a chance to explore Morocco’s cultural capital on this 1-day guided tour of Fes. Walk the winding streets of the city’s car-free medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit pungent tanneries and souks piled high with spices and handicrafts. See Bab Boujeloud, the Jewish Quarter, Medersa Bou Inania, Nejjarine Square, and the Batha Museum. If you wish, enjoy a Moroccan cooking class before your return to Casablanca.
- Discover Fes medina highlights like Bab Boujeloud
- Learn about Moroccan history and contemporary culture
- Visit souks, tanneries, museums, gardens, and more
- Comfortable round-trip transport from Casablanca
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in private A/C Vehicle
Experienced English speaking driver / guide
Guided tour in Fes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunches and drinks
Entry Fees for Monuments
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Casablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
2: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
Return Details1: Casablanca, Morocco
2: Rabat, Morocco
3: Meknes, Morocco
4: Fes, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trek Morocco Desert
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Day Tour to Fez from Casablanca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Day Tour to Fez from Casablanca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Day Tour to Fez from Casablanca?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Day Tour to Fez from Casablanca?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 47177P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezCasablancaBus Tours - Atlantic CoastOvernight Tours - Atlantic CoastHistorical Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatBus Tours - MarrakechOvernight Tours - MarrakechHistorical Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory