- Enjoy pickup at the Casablanca airport for a private tour of the city during your layover
- Listen to commentary about the city and its landmarks from a chauffeur-guide
- Return to the airport in time for your next flight
- Applicable entrance fees, bottled water, sweets, and Wi-Fi in the tour vehicle are included
Departure & Return
After you pass the out sliding doors of Terminal 2, your chauffeur will be waiting and holding a welcome board with your name, next a big Blue Sign Board ( Hotel Relax Shuttle Bus Board)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- It is necessary to mention onto the special requirement your expected arrival time and flight number
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Premium Transfers and Tours- Navette For You
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms