- Get under the skin of Casablanca on a small-group half-day culture tour
- See and learn about top sights and hidden gems many visitors miss
- Visit Mahkama du Pacha, see Rick’s Café, visit a bakery, and shop in the medina
- Includes fresh bread tasting, mint tea, and hotel drop-off for convenience
Departure & Return
248 Boulevard Sour Jdid, Casablanca 20250 (in front of Rick's Cafe)
Your centrally-located hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Rick’s café will be closed when we pass by because they open at 12 PM, we don’t intend to go inside we just want to go by and talk about it. Travellers can come back later for a drink if they fancy it.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travelers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy on our website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Morocco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The option of paying a small amount in cash to see inside the mosque was the best surprise." See review