12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Imperial City of Fez on a full-day, private tour from Casablanca that explores the very best of the medieval landmark. Enjoy the flexibility and personal experience of a private guide as you walk the winding streets of the medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, then visit city highlights such as the Zaouia of Moulay Idriss II, the Kairaouine Mosque, and Bou Inania Medersa. This full-day private trip includes pickup and drop-off at your Casablanca hotel, all entrance fees, and a sightseeing tour with a local guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Casablanca City center hotel pickup and drop-off
Registered Official, knowledgeable Tour Guide
Lunch During the Tour
A/C, Wi-Fi Car or Van with Multilingual driver at your disposal during your tour
Mineral Bottled water + Wet wipes + Sweet and Candies
Entrance fees to all sites
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Premium Transfers and Tours- Navette For You
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fez Guided Tour with lunch from Casablanca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fez Guided Tour with lunch from Casablanca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fez Guided Tour with lunch from Casablanca?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fez Guided Tour with lunch from Casablanca?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There was never any pressure to buy but it is a great place to shop." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Fez Guided Tour with lunch from Casablanca
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCasablancaBus Tours - Atlantic CoastHistorical Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatBus Tours - MarrakechHistorical Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory