9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
HOTELS - RIADS -DESERT CAMP -DRIVER GUIDE -PRIVATE VEHICLE 4X4/MINIBUS
Breakfasts X 7
Lunches and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCasablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is Smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trek Morocco Desert
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Jewish Tour from Casablanca to visit Morocco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Jewish Tour from Casablanca to visit Morocco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Jewish Tour from Casablanca to visit Morocco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Jewish Tour from Casablanca to visit Morocco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Jewish Tour from Casablanca to visit Morocco
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCasablanca4WD Tours - Atlantic CoastSporting Events - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastNature and Wildlife - Atlantic CoastSafaris - Atlantic CoastMulti-day Tours - Atlantic CoastExtreme - Atlantic Coast4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatSafaris - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - Rabat4WD Tours - MarrakechSporting Events - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechNature and Wildlife - MarrakechSafaris - MarrakechMulti-day Tours - MarrakechExtreme - MarrakechCategory