- Explore Casablanca's holy sites on a religious-focused tour
- Learn how Islam, Judaism, and Christianity lived in harmony for many years
- Visit museums, mosques, churches, shrines, cemeteries and more
- A small group limited to 12 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
248 Boulevard Sour Jdid, Casablanca 20250 (in front of Rick's Cafe)
Museum of Moroccan Judaism
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As this tour visits religious sites, please dress conservatively. Women should bring a head scarf for wearing inside the mosque.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
- Near public transportation
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Morocco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don’t let people tell you there is nothing to Do in Casablanca." See review