- Test drive a Ferrari 458 during this racing experience in Italy
- Get an introduction to race-car driving before taking off on the racetrack
- An instructor stays with you through your three laps to assist you if needed
- Take your kid with you—car can fit one kid under 18 years of age as a passenger
Departure & Return
Racing in Italy Raceway Race Track address is Address: Strada Vicinale Della Scevola, 1, 27040 Castelletto di Branduzzo PV Please contact us before traveling, location may vary. We can assist with transportation.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress comfortably.
- Travel personal Insurance is a must
- What to bring with you to the track: Casual clothes, Comfortable shoes. Driving license & any other type of ID
- The experience and courses fits both men and women
- The level of the course will be according to the person wills and capabilities
- Fits also kids under 18 as co-drivers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Racing in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.