- Tour of the Catalina Island Casino
- Learn about the building's history dating back to 1929
- See art deco murals and a classic pipe organ
- Visit the ballroom, where big bands once played
Departure & Return
Look for the large round Building
What To Expect
After admiring the art deco murals and the Avalon Theatre, continue up to the Casino Ballroom to take in its elegant design. You'll hear how this venue once played host to some of the country's top musical performers and big bands and can take in views of Avalon from the Romance Promenade.
Please note: This tour requires walking uphill inside the casino.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including climbing 8 ramps in a 12-story building, then descending the 8 ramps back to ground level.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a non-motorized wheelchair
- Ramps should be accessible with a well-charged motorized wheelchair or motorized scooter
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Your tour is not confirmed with the local operator until you call the number located on your voucher to provide your voucher information and schedule your tour time. See voucher for details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Catalina Island Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.