Explore our promoted experiences
- A scenic hike to the summit of Mount Etna with a volcanologist guide
- Cable car or 4x4 bus (own expense) to the trail at 2,900 meters (9,500 feet)
- Safety helmet, hiking boots, poles, windbreakers, and gloves provided
- Stop to rest and snap photos of the bird's-eye views during the hike
Departure & Return
Departure from Piazzale Rifugio Sapienza at our Ashàra's Info point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People have to be in a perfect physical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ashàra - Volcanological Guides in Sicily
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized