- Leave all the planning to someone else on this seamless Mt. Etna tour
- Go for a hiking tour of the scenery, and even discover special lava caves
- This personal, small-group tour will have a maximum of eight attendees
- Round-trip transit, guided hikes, equipment, and a local lunch all included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We guarantee pick up at meeting point agreed, according to the customers' accommodation.
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- CAFFÈ DEL PORTO, Banchina Centrale, Via Cardinale Dusmet, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- English and Italian guide are always available, French and Spanish are subject to availability. Upon booking, we will confirm you if the language required is available.
- Guests need to wear trekking shoes and bring a jacket. We can provide trekking shoes and jackets for free at the moment of the booking if requested.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan, celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Etna Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.