6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leave the seaside behind and embark on a journey up the famous Mount Etna volcano on a full-day tour. Pass through traditional Sicilian villages until you reach the Silvestri craters and admire the scenic views at 7,000 feet (2,100 meters). Enjoy a food and wine tasting at a local winery built right on the slopes of the volcano and end the day with a tour of Taormina.
- Explore the famous Mount Etna volcano on a full-day tour
- Discover local villages and admire the views from the craters
- Enjoy a food and wine tasting at a local volcanic winery
- Stroll around the ancient streets and ruins of Taormina
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up and drop off right where the ship docks or where previously agreed
- giardini naxos
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catania Tour Private Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Etna and Taormina (including wine-food tasting)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Etna and Taormina (including wine-food tasting)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Etna and Taormina (including wine-food tasting)
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCataniaShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseCategory