8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day exploring Europe’s tallest active volcano and touring the charming town of Taormina. Visit an abandoned lava quarry, take photos of a house engulfed by lava, circle the edge of the Crateri Silvestri, and explore a lava tube with flashlights and helmets. Enjoy a traditional lunch of arancini, Sicilian pizza, cannoli, and more in Zafferana. See the sights of Taormina before your tour concludes.
- Visit Mount Etna, Europe’s highest active volcano
- Traditional lunch with pizza and cannoli in Zafferana
- Walking tour of Taormina
- Comfortable round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Catania Etnea Bed and Breakfast , Via Etnea 196, 95131 Catania, Sicily ItalyPick up at your hotel in Catania (pick up outside Catania is on demand and subject to extra price)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please,wear comfortable shoes and have a wind jacket with you
- hat and sun protection are highly recommended specilly during summer
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Grand Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Etna and Taormina day tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Etna and Taormina day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Etna and Taormina day tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCataniaBus Tours - SicilyArchaeology Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyBus Tours - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - SyracuseArchaeology Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseCategory