12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entry tickets for attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE WILL PICK YOU UP FROM ANY PLACE!
Note: the price refers to the departure with pick up from the Catania area.
For pick-ups in the Taormina and Siracusa area an extra charge will be applied as follows:
from 1 to 3 people € 30.00 in total;
from 4 to 8 people € 10.00 per person.
This amount must be paid in cash directly to the driver.
- Taormina - Giardini Naxos
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/14/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taxi Catania NCC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palermo - Monreale - Cefalu' Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Palermo - Monreale - Cefalu' Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palermo - Monreale - Cefalu' Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palermo - Monreale - Cefalu' Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Palermo - Monreale - Cefalu' Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaorminaCataniaSyracuseShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseCategory