6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the Mount Etna region on a full-day private tour from Catania. Learn about Europe’s highest active volcano and the folklore from your informative guide. Drive through mountain villages, visit a local honey farm and the Cyclops Cave, and drive up to Rifugio Sapienza at 2000 meters above sea level to admire the beautiful views. Then head to a local winery to enjoy a delicious lunch complete with local wines.
- Discover the beautiful regions of Mount Etna on a full-day tour from Catania
- Visit the volcano, local villages, the Cyclops Cave, and Rifugio Sapienza
- Sit down to a delicious lunch complete with wine at a local vineyard
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own tour guide and transport
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour only for your party by comfortable air-conditioned car
Private local tour leader
Guided tour of Etna
Visit to local honey farm and tasting of honey, jams, olives, olive oils, wines and liquors
Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off in Catania
Round-trip transportation by private comfortable car
Visit of one of the best Etna wineries and food and wine tasting
Coffee and/or Tea
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Cable car to an altitude of 3000 m (65 Euro for 1 person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you at your accommodation, port or train station in Catania.
- Catania port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour from Catania: Etna Volcano and Lunch at Etna Winery?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour from Catania: Etna Volcano and Lunch at Etna Winery?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour from Catania: Etna Volcano and Lunch at Etna Winery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour from Catania: Etna Volcano and Lunch at Etna Winery?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCataniaShore Excursions - SicilyFood Tours - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - TaorminaFood Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaWine Tastings - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - SyracuseFood Tours - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseWine Tastings - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseCategory