8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore some of Sicily’s most beautiful landscapes—and indulge in its culinary highlights—on this full-day tour from Cefalù. After pickup from one of numerous departure points, you’ll travel via air-conditioned coach into Madonie National Park, famous for its rugged, mountainous scenery. Admire the sights in San Mauro Castelverde, famous for its medieval square and churches, before continuing to the village of Karsa. There, you’ll linger in a traditional trattoria, will watch a multi-part cooking demonstration, enjoy numerous dishes and drinks, and listen to Sicilian music.
- Get off the tourist trail and discover a side of Sicily many visitors miss
- Round-trip transportation from Cefalù via air-conditioned coach
- Visit Madonie National Park and two tranquil mountain villages
- Enjoy culinary demonstrations, a multi-course meal, and live music
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Sicilian Music
anything not specified as included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointCefalu, Cefalu, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Traveler pickup is offered
Fiesta Garden Beach 15:30
Fiesta Athenèe Palace 15:30
Acacia Resort 15:30
Costa Verde 15:40
Baia del Capitano 15:45
Fontana Barone 15:45
S. Lucia & Le Sabbie D'oro 15:50
Calanica Resort 15:50
Cefalù Alberi del Paradiso 15:55
Villa Belvedere 15:55
Apartments city centre (War Memorial State) 16:00
Astro Suite 16:05
Cefalù Sea Palace 16:05
Hotel Tourist 16:05
Hotel Le Calette 16:15
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CASSATA TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dinner in the Madonie Mountains ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dinner in the Madonie Mountains ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dinner in the Madonie Mountains ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms