5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
photo service included
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TUSATROPHY EXCURSIONS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Nebrodi and Halaesa valley jeep tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nebrodi and Halaesa valley jeep tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Nebrodi and Halaesa valley jeep tours
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCefalù4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilySafaris - SicilyExtreme - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyCategory