- Jaco catamaran tour to Fantasia Beach
- Escape the crowds at a beach only accessible by water
- Chef prepares a fresh lunch while you sip your favorite drinks at the beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaco included—it doesn’t get easier
Departure & Return
Our office is located 100 meters south of Automercado in Playa Herradura. 10 minutes from Jaco and 1 km from Los Suenos Marriott Resort. We offer free transportation from Jaco, or guests can park securely at our office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our cruise is not a booze cruise, if you are looking for a booze cruise, you will be disappointed
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or participants with limited mobility
- There is plenty of shaded areas on board, please prepare to spend majority of your tour in direct or indirect sunlight. For safety reasons spray sunscreens are not permitted.
- We board the large catamaran from small tenders from the beach. Long dresses, and pants are not recommended.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will be notified by a representative of your pickup time, our transportation will only wait 5 minutes at each stop before moving to the next stop. If you miss your transportation time, your tour will be cancelled without refund.
- ID is needed to use paddle boards, boogie boards, surf boards and snorkel gear.
- Banana Boat rides are available for purchase. Please contact us to reserve and purchase tickets.
- VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*** GREEN SEASON MAY - NOVEMBER ****WE DO NOT RUN A SUNSET TOUR. Our sunset tour during these months operates from 11am - 3:30 pm to avoid rain, and rough waters in the evening during these months. During these months there is rarely a SUNSET and safety is our priority - always! Please note when booking these months we will contact you to arrange pickup, which is will be between 9:45 - 10:30 am during GREEN SEASON.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sealounge Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms