4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water provided on bus
Tour Information folder ( Documents with details of all the visited places )
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Leof. Antoni Tritsi 26, Argostoli 281 00, Greece
Further instructions are given on booking confirmation
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID-19: New Operational Guidelines The safety, security and well-being of our guests and employees is our priority Monitoring the coronavirus situation and the global health environment the below actions will take place on all of our tour and transfer services • Separate customers inside busses - Plexiglas barriers for Drivers • Personal safety - Providing operators with hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and personal protective equipment • Environmental Hygiene - Every bus and van is cleaned and disinfected daily, before and at the end of its run. This includes detailing of high-traffic areas aboard the vehicle like handles, rails, straps and seats. • Social Distancing – Safe Capacity of maximum 50% of seated capacity per bus, No access to the seats behind the driver and guide • Daily controls of the AC System and ventilation of the vehicles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVALON KEFALONIA TRAVEL SERVICES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Assos Village...a Hidden Gem?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Assos Village...a Hidden Gem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Assos Village...a Hidden Gem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Assos Village...a Hidden Gem?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Assos Village...a Hidden Gem
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCephaloniaWalking Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory