- Guided day trip to Kefalonia Island
- Explore ancient monasteries and churches
- Linger in rustic fishing villages
- Visit Drogarati Cave, renowned for its amazing acoustics
- Learn about the history and culture of the island
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For cruise ship's passengers the pick up is at the Port of Argostoli
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19: New Operational Guidelines The safety, security and well-being of our guests and employees is our priority Monitoring the coronavirus situation and the global health environment the below actions will take place on all of our tour and transfer services • Separate customers inside busses - Plexiglas barriers for Drivers • Personal safety - Providing operators with hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and personal protective equipment • Environmental Hygiene - Every bus and van is cleaned and disinfected daily, before and at the end of its run. This includes detailing of high-traffic areas aboard the vehicle like handles, rails, straps and seats. • Social Distancing – Safe Capacity of maximum 50% of seated capacity per bus, No access to the seats behind the driver and guide • Daily controls of the AC System and ventilation of the vehicles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVALON KEFALONIA TRAVEL SERVICES
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Highlights of Kefalonia Tour .
- "If you take this tour, do yourself the greatest service and request Maria as your guide." See review