- Explore the natural beauty and culture of Kefalonia and Zakynthos
- Visit a sacred monastery, a picturesque harbor town, and Kefalonia’s capital
- Admire beautiful caves and capture memorable photos at Myrtos Bay beach
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in Zakyntthos
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Hotels in Zakyntthos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- 118 Steps at Drogorati cave to walk down, then obviously up, so comfortable walking shoes.
- Change money before tour, as no money exchange en route.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Visit Kefalonia from Zakynthos.