7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cesky Krumlov is just one of many attractions in the southern Czech Republic, but exploring them is difficult without car hire. This private tour from Cesky takes you two in a day, with ease. Traveling through south Bohemia by air-conditioned minivan, visit Hluboka Castle, and explore and have lunch in history-steeped Ceske Budejovice before tasting beer at its Budvar brewery. Upgrade to add time in the UNESCO-listed village of Holasovice.
- Visit Hluboka and Ceske Budejovice on a private day trip from Cesky Krumlov
- Travel between the sites by minivan with a guide to reveal their history
- Tour Hluboka Castle and Ceske Budejovice, and taste beer at its Budva brewery
- Price per group includes lunch, with optional upgrade to visit Holasovice
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks, unless specified
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Kaplická 194, Horní Brána, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eszter Sarody
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip from Cesky Krumlov to the Hluboká Castle - Budvar beer tasting included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip from Cesky Krumlov to the Hluboká Castle - Budvar beer tasting included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day trip from Cesky Krumlov to the Hluboká Castle - Budvar beer tasting included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip from Cesky Krumlov to the Hluboká Castle - Budvar beer tasting included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCesky KrumlovBus Tours - BohemiaWalking Tours - BohemiaHistorical Tours - BohemiaBeer & Brewery Tours - BohemiaFull-day Tours - BohemiaBus Tours - LinzWalking Tours - LinzHistorical Tours - LinzBeer & Brewery Tours - LinzFull-day Tours - LinzBus Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauBeer & Brewery Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory