- Full-day visit to the Acqua Plus water park from Heraklion
- Experience the thrill of Crete’s largest water park
- Make a splash on the gigantic water slides and cruise the lazy river
- Enjoy swimming pools and water activities suitable for all ages and abilities
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance tickets, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Perhaps dive in to swim in one of many pools, walk along the water in a W.O.W Ball, or get your adrenaline pumping on the many extreme water slides, including the Tsunami, the Kamikaze, and the 262-foot (80-meter) long hydrotube. Alternatively, take a fun family cruise along the lazy river, relax in the hydromassage pool, or top up your tan by the poolside. There are ample activities for all ages both in and out of the water, including a children’s playground, table tennis, a fish spa, and a massage parlor.
At the end of the day, your driver will be waiting to take you back to the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Choice of 50 different water slides, games & facilities
- Relaxing with the hydromassage pool & lazy river ride
- Thrilling experience on a 47-foot-high (14.5-m) slide
- Creative ride designs for an exhilarating time on the water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff