7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Free hotel pick up and drop off
Wine or beers or refreshments in tavern
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Chania Old Harbor Hotels are picked up either for Starbucks Coffee shop or Talos Square at 8:15
- Souda Bay Port
- Chania Old Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers taller than 1,95cm and heavier than 120Kg
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended to people with car sickness or kinetic problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY " Safari Adventures " & "Uncharted Escapes"
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chania Tour 1. Explore the White Mountains of Crete?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chania Tour 1. Explore the White Mountains of Crete?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chania Tour 1. Explore the White Mountains of Crete?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chania Tour 1. Explore the White Mountains of Crete?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Chania Tour 1. Explore the White Mountains of Crete
6 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChaniaShore Excursions - Crete4WD Tours - CreteSporting Events - CreteNature and Wildlife - CreteSafaris - CreteExtreme - CretePorts of Call Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory